Monday, February 21, 2022

PP579~ Safari Huge Thanks, Hero Arts

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Hero Arts:  Safari Huge Thanks 
Sometimes when I'm adding so many pictures of 
the card it reminds me of the recipe blogs I visit,
where all I really want is the recipe and not all
the other stuff.  Can anyone relate to this?  
Yet here I am rambling on and on about it, 
and then I go ahead and do the same thing. 
I'm blaming  it on the fact I can't decide on what 
picture to choose.  So I include them all.  haha 

Sometimes the simplest cards are the hardest to 
make for me.  You can't even imagine all 
the smudges I had on the first 3 attempts to make 
this card.  I was started to get frustrated. 
So I texted my hubby all my frustrations, he told me to take a 
break, so that is what I did.  You know since
my eyes got damaged from covid, I sit with my 
reading glasses on and about a foot away from my 
card so I can see what I'm doing and I think it will
just taking some getting use too.  Still praying 
they are restored completely, and my since of smell too. 
My sponging technique is something horrible, 
but I keep trying.  I even washed all my little
sponges and daubers today.  I think I will
save for those nice handled blenders.  That
might make it easier.  
I haven't played with this set for awhile.  
After I was all done I remembered I didn't put 
a foundation line down.  Well folks, I just left it
very plain.  We can imagine it is there.  😉

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 


2 comments:

  1. Clean and simple perfection, PJ! The sponged background is perfect for these silhouette images. I am so glad you played in my Clean and Simple challenge this week at The Paper Players! I will keep you in my prayers for a full recovery! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ, I've been reading a few posts down on your blog, my what a rough time you've been having! Will definitely be praying for full return of your vision! So glad you have your faith and stamping to cheer you.
    Your sponging is so pretty - love the colors! We are so happy to have you play along with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~