Monday, February 14, 2022

Sketch #460 Meant to be, Jar of Flowers, So sentimental, Stampin Up Happy Valentine's day

💗Happy Valentine's Day dear friends. 💗
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Meant to be
Stampin Up:  Jar of Flowers
Stampin Up:  So Sentimental  
Love die
Well, it looks like I exaggerated the size here. 
I didn't think of how big the flowers were when I 
put down the white paper underneath the sentiment.
So being I didn't take that into consideration the 
card seemed a bit uneven, hence the little scallop
addition on the bottom to make it look like a shelf. 
I guess Bob Ross was right, 
"We don't make mistakes, just happy little accidents."
I mean scallop edges and lace just seem to say 
Valentine's day card.  I didn't have the lace,
but I did add some ribbon to the mason jar.
Did you notice that?   I also added some 
sparkle with the good old clear wink of stella. 
I made heart waffles, eggs, and sausages for 
my sweetheart this evening.  And for the first
time ever I tried pure maple syrup instead 
of Mrs. Buttersworth.  Oh my gosh it 
is delicious.  I was totally impressed. 
HP got a new toy from grandpa.  We have 
not ever seen this reaction, I think he thinks
it's real.  It snorts when ya squeeze it.  He 
loves toys, most of them are hard, for strong 
chewers but this little pig is soft, so we have to 
watch him carefully with it, he is a pro at getting 
out the squeakers and such.  He goes through toys 
fast.  He has his toys all over the house. it's so 
sweet.  Like have a little toddler again. 
Check out that huge box of candy.  This was a gift
from my dear dad. Oh I feel like a kid in the candy store.
So many choices. 
I decorated these boxes for our kids and one for dad.
We filled them with treats, and sent them off in the mail. 
 I'm just too nervous to give anyone this terrible covid
virus, so I haven't seen our kids in person for many weeks. 
Goodness gracious I miss my darlings.  

My dad came up today but we talked on the phone and 
visited while he was in his truck and I was in the house
but we got to see each other.  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 





 





 

7 comments:

  1. I just love your Valentine goodies! The card turned out so nice. I used to love to watch Bob Ross. Sam's was selling little heart waffle makes but I waited too long as they ran out - darn it! So cute! I'm sure the kids and your Dad loved the boxes. I think Valentine's Day is so much fun! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful red bouquet for your card! As always, your attention to balance and detail is just perfect. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card! Love the added shelf. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you pretty valentine & yes! I see the ribbon!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Nice to see you had such a fun Valentine's day!
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card--inside and out, PJ! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy and complete recovery!
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card. As always, your creations are amazing. I love the jar of flowers--they are so pretty. I am sad that I wasn't invited over for the yummy breakfast. =)
    Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~