Tuesday, February 15, 2022

TMS #644~Cactus Cuties, Stampin Up

I'm trying to stamp everyday again.  I know
I should rest my eyes more.  But stamping brings
me so much enjoyment, and helps me de-stress.  
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Cactus Cuties 
I was getting a package ready for my sister.
She can use scrap paper for the daycare and so
I was trying to go through all my papers.   
Oh goodness that was a job, I wore myself 
right out.  But the funny thing is I felt 
like a kid cleaning out the toy box.  I found
papers I forgot I had, and the DSP on this 
card is the perfect example.   
Isn't it funny how things become brand new again,
and then you don't want to part with them.  Sigh. 
Speaking of cleaning things out.  I have a few stamp 
sets I would like to sell.  But I closed my Etsy shop.
Any suggestions on how to go about selling used 
stamp sets and punches?  
The card is actually very simple, just ink and stamp.
The color choices, and placement is
 always the most difficult for me.  
I will share a picture of the little cactus I have. 
it's only about a 1/2 inch tall, but I'm hopeful 
it will flourish here. 
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 





4 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! I love cactuses. Jennifer gave me a little one awhile ago and it is doing better good. I have been cleaning out my stash as well. The things we forget out of sight. There is a Stampin Stuff group on facebook where you join and you can sell their products if you are interested. You have to use paypal which is pretty good. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Would make a lovely notecard set. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is wonderful and I love how you used the patterned paper. Hope you continue to feel better. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~