Sunday, February 13, 2022

SSC276~In the moments, After the storm, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  In the Moment
Stampin Up:  After the Storm 
I was so happy with how it was turning out, and then.
My life story, "and then"   
Let me explain a bit.  I had the pleasure of seeing
and eagle today by our house, so I thought my card 
needed a bird too.  So I added one.  I was happy 
that the placement was perfect, "and then" I realized
I had dipped my left hand in the ink, and smudged 
the whole side of the card.  
So I grabbed my baby wipes in my craft room, 
and began to try and get the ink off the card stock. 
I rubbed so hard that I started to rough up the paper.
So I just stopped, then thought, ya know it 
gives the brick which I embossed an authentic 
look so I'll go with that. 
Here is a picture of the lovely eagle I had the pleasure
of seeing today.  So beautiful. 
I also wanted to share two cards I received on Saturday. 
What a HUGE blessing to know my friends care 
and pray for me. I love their cards.   And that prayer 
cloth is so special. Acts 19:12 So that from his body 
were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs
 or aprons, and the diseases departed from them,
 and the evil spirits went out of them.

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 





2 comments:

  1. Simple and perfect, PJ, and I love the story behind it - way to turn a "smudge" into a design element, lol. This is all so perfectly composed! Brilliant! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love the clean design! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~