Wednesday, February 9, 2022

HSSIC382~Hippy Van

I made this card for my son.   His life is 
a wonderful adventure indeed, and I'm so 
honored to be his mom.
He works hard and plays hard.   He rides BMX
(extreme sports) and he has been able to 
go to Colorado, Florida, NY, with biking,
and out to Vancouver WA twice to move 
his sister and husband and then bring them home. 

Both our darlings have us praying for their
safety as the travel the country.  Thanking
the LORD for their safety.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
I was inspired by the VW van and 
the background: palm trees and the ocean. 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Heidi Grace Designs: Adventure 
Stampin Up:  Seeing Spots
Stampin Up: Driving By
Stampin Up:  Timeless Tropical
Stampin Up: High Tide
Stampin Up:  Over the Rainbow 
I stamped the little van a few times, then 
I stamped all over one of them with the seeing spots.  
I wanted to give it a hippy vibe. Then I paper pieced it 
together and used glossy accents on the windows.  
After stamping the word, "adventure" I decided to 
highlight it with two colors.   

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 


 

5 comments:

  1. Yay, PJ! I can't wait to try paper-piecing this cutie - how fun is this? Love that little beach scene you've placed it on, too - take me away! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just so cute! I love everything about it! The composition is perfect. So sorry to hear that you have covid. Continue to take care. What a blessing you are to your family with all the prayers you offer for them! Thanks for playing with HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your son is indeed an adventurer- It's hard for us mum's left behind worrying isn't it? Love your card - a great take on our challenge at HSS. Take care and I hope you recover soon from the dreaded Covid x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you made your card for your son. His life does sound like an adventure. Love the details on your card. So glad you were inspired to join us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card for your son! I love the details and the mix of techniques. Thanks for laying with hss!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~