Sunday, February 6, 2022

Sketch #458 Turtle Friends, Sending smooches, Valentine Card

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Turtle Friends
MFT:  Sending
I was quite perplexed with colors to choose
today.  I just couldn't seem to make a 
decision.  They all seemed to not 
blend well with the heart DSP in the 
background.  Then I pulled out my 
desk drawer and found that pale pink. 
it was perfect.  The other color  is like 
a salmon tone, but it worked for me.
Tying that little bow was quite tricky.  I had my
reading glasses on, but the eyes are very messed 
up yet because of the covid, so I tied and retied and 
repeated multiple times.  I finally used a few glue
dots to hold the whole thing in place. 
I love the pun so much, it is perfect for our family 
We are always looking for ways to incorporate
word play.   
The eye doctor appointment was good.
The eye pressure was good.  Praise the 
LORD for that.  My eyes are still swollen
and my eye lid glands are a crusty mess apparently,
of course you can't see anything, to notice that.
Only the doctor did.  I have to put drops in my eyes,
use warm compresses and massage my eyes, and 
hopefully it will help.  But like all other covid symptoms
with senses, there is no time frame for when things
will be good again.   Just praying it will get better.
So overwhelmed with it all, the no smelling,
tasting, but mostly the blurry painful eyes.  
Darn virus apparently exasperated my 
autoimmune disease so it went for the eyes. 
But I'm going to be thankful it wasn't worse.
So many have been in the covid battle, and lost
the fight.  So I'm grateful to be alive, and still
trying to stamp and do my reading and Bible studies.  
just a lot more resting is needed.  
If any of you need prayer please let me know I would
be happy to pray for you.  
You've all been a blessing to me.  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 



 

 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable image and word play. Glue dots to the rescue for wayward bows! They are perfect for that. I like the border of hearts made by your mat panel. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Hang in there♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute and the turtle is adorable! I know what you mean about tying bows! Glad to hear that your eye appointment went well. Unfortunately, everything takes time. Don't overdue an before you know it the eyes will be as good as new! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~