Saturday, February 26, 2022

#290 Fancy Fold~ Awesome Otters, Stampin Up, Push Here, Lawn Fawn

I made this fun easy fold card for the 
challenge at: Cardz 4 Guys
#290 Fancy Fold
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Awesome Otter
Lawn Fawn:  Push Here
I love how the note card tucked on the 
inside is seen from the front as well.  
I also think it would be a fabulous 
place to tuck in a gift card or 
couple dollars without it falling out. 
I clipped it shut so I could take a nice front 
picture of it. 
I hope the video works for you.  
I'll also add it to my instagram post too.  
My sweet little guy turns on the charm
when there is a snack to be had.  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 



 

1 comment:

  1. Otterly awesome!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "fancy folds" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~