Sunday, February 20, 2022

#TGIFC356 A sale a bration Christmas card

I was inspired by the Sale a bration catalog to make 
this tropical Christmas card.   I wanted to step off 
the beaten path and make something a little different
while using many of the saleabration stamps/dsp, and a
few older stamps sets too. 
I will submit it to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are all
Stampin Up:
Catching Butterflies
Timeless Tropical 
So Santa
Friendly Hello
White Christmas
Driving By
Farmhouse Christmas
Let's start on page 3 the island vibes stamp set had
me thinking something tropical.  On page 6 & 7 it 
carried on when I saw the palm trees on one of the 
cards.  So knew I'd be adding palm trees. 
I really like how the VW van was colored leaving part 
of it white in front, so authentic so I did the same.   From
the "catching butterflies" I used the little squiggle mark
as tire tracks under the van. 
On page 8&9 I was inspired by all the bright 
bold colors so I added some yellow to my card.
On page 10 the marble DSP made me think of ocean
and hence I added a surfboard to the side.
On page 12 I used the DSP as background and also
paper pieced the surfboard.   I  used the 
little pebbles in that set to create my sandy beach look.
Did you notice the Christmas lights on the VW van? 
Guess who is back in a donut and not happy?  
It's one thing after another here between the 
dog and myself this has been a rough start
to the year. 

I found this so encouraging so 
I saved it to my phone and wanted to share it 
with you all.

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 
 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~