Friday, February 4, 2022

Challenge 541~AFter the Storm, Comfort & Hope, Strong of Heart, Stampin Up, Valentine Card

Well, I can't believe I made a card.  
It was an honest to goodness struggle.
But friends you know how much I love 
to stamp, it has always been my stress 
release and quite therapeutic.  
However, since my eyes have been 
damaged from covid, it is very difficult. 
Makes me so sad.  But I'm believing God
for a miracle, restored vision, along 
with all my other senses. 
I sponged the two sides of this card to give
it a soft color, but I couldn't see that I didn't 
get them close enough together so there 
is a white seam right down the middle.  
But at least I was able to stamp the heart 
on top of those colors and it came through
nicely.   I wanted to make a little ocean 
sunset scene with a sailboat.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  After the Storm
Stampin Up:  Comfort & Hope
Stampin Up: Strong of Heart 
Gosh after I typed those stamp set names, I 
thought isn't that interesting.  After the storm,
with this terrible covid, The LORD is bringing
comfort and hope to me, and ensuring I stay
strong of heart by sending me friends that pray
for me, and send me cards, and care packages,
and meals and supplements.  What a blessing.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
I love this sketch.  I think if I can manage I might
try again with another card.  I really want
to make a few valentines for my family & friends. 

Dear friends of my blog, please continue
to pray, that I will recover completely from 
this covid, and my senses will return, smell, taste,
and mostly my sight.  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 







 

5 comments:

  1. I just love your card - it is so beautiful! You did such a wonderful job coloring! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty, you've created a perfect card for our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge! So sorry you haven't yet recovered completely from being sick. These things just need to take time for the body to recover. Thank you for choosing Try Stampin' on Tuesday to get back into stamping!!! -Dona

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty - love the softness and the beautiful image inside the heart. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've hopped over from TSOT. Your card is so lovely. I'll keep you in my prayers for a full recovery from COVID.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Patty!!! Your card was chosen as one of our "top 3" at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~