Friday, February 25, 2022

Challenge #423 ~Kite Delight, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Kite Delight 
I wanted my kite to look like a ray of sunshine
coming through the clouds.  So hence the reason 
for the kite color.  
While making this card  I was very careful 
not to use black ink, because I thought it 
would be too bold.  Next time I might outline 
 the kite in black and see how that looks. 
The clouds were made using a punch and DSP.
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~