Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Sketch 459~Happy Hedgehogs, Strong of Heart, Stampin up. Hedgehugs, Lawn Fawn

I made this fun slim line card 
for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Happy Hedgehogs
Lawn Fawn:  Hedgehugs 
Stampin Up:  Strong of Heart 
Perhaps the DSP was a bit too much.
It looks rather busy.  Well at least
one knows it is intended to be a 
Valentine's day card.  haha
My son's friend had a hedgehog as a 
pet, the name was so cute, "olive" 
I think it fit perfectly, she'd give
the little hedgehog a bath, and then
it had a little play pen area to get 
some activity.    
Not sure I'd want one as a pet, but they 
are cute, but still remind me of a rodent.
Perhaps because of our mice problem in 
this area I choose not to bring any more
little critters that could be friends.  
I'll stick with our dog.  who is now taking
his afternoon nap.  I should take a lesson from 
him and go rest my eyes.  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 







 

5 comments:

  1. Darling little hedgehogs! They are a perfect fit for a slim-line, and I like the background paper. Thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love slimline card and this is a great one! Those little hedgehogs are so sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little hedgehog family! Really cute card!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hedgehogs and this card. So cute. Thanks for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge. I always enjoy seeing your makes! I don't think the dsp is too busy, it's perfect!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~