Friday, March 18, 2022

Sketch #464~Paradise palms, on the horizon ocean front, Stampin Up

I was so excited to play with my new stamp 
sets.  Now you all know I've been struggling
with my eye sight because of covid.  
But that didn't stop me today.  I put the drops in
and used a warm compress.  Sometimes you 
just have to do things that bring you joy. 
That's what stamping has always done for me. 
So thankful to have this hobby. 
Especially being home all day, and today's 
weather was not enjoyable.  So dreaming
of a nice beach somewhere.  
I think the little fence is so inviting, just take off 
your flip flops and walk on the sandy shores under
the sun, and take a rest under the palm trees. 
Did you notice the rock I stamped and fussy cut out?
It's behind the fence.   I love the birdies in the air too. 
Now folks you know me, always one for making 
mistakes and admitting them.  
Well here it is🡻
I decorated an envelope.  I was so proud 
of myself.  You know the saying, Pride comes
before a fall.  well ain't that the truth.  
You see my card is a square 5x5 and I decorated
the standard A2 envelope.  UGH.  
Well I'll use it for another card, and make the envelope
to fit the square card.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
Stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Paradise Palms
Stampin Up:  On the Horizon 
Sampin Up:  Ocean Front 
I think I will send this card to one of the kids
or my dad.  They all love those woody wagons. 
I'm also including a picture of my little 
leprechaun.
I don't think HP is very impressed with my 
shenanigans. (that word just seems to fit the day) haha
Here are a few cards I made for the kiddos and some 
friends.  I stuck a chocolate coin in the little pot of gold.
Here's the St. Patrick's day card line up. 
I am still holding onto faith and trusting God for the 
healing, but oh friends, I now have been losing my 
hair at a rapid rate.  My goodness this darn covid
has exasperated my immune system.  Still no 
smell, eyes, still dim and foggy and now hair loss.
good grief.  But in the grand scheme of things, I'm 
blessed.  My dear Friend had covid in December 
and a few weeks ago they told her it has 
attacked her central nervous system, and there
is brain inflammation.  But Praise the LORD 
she is making a recovery.  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ 





 

5 comments:

  1. I love the beautiful scene you created, PJ! It's such a perfect reminder of warmer weather (that is yet to arrive here in Canada...) Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. While they may not fit together size-wise, I think the envelope and card are wonderfully matched and both look so wonderful. Both are so fun and are helping me get ready for spring, too! Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! You've created a beautiful scene that is so pretty and inviting. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your beautiful beach scene brought me joy this morning! Fantastic take on the sketch. Thank you so much for joining at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great card! I love the fence and the tree. Great take on the sketch. thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~