Wednesday, April 13, 2022

PP586~Springtime Table

Well, it's dreary again here in WI.  So I 
decided to make a bright cheery card. 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Penny Black: Springtime Table 
It's a huge stamp, but I only used part of the 
image on this card.   
For my neutral color I chose a beige.  I used it on 
the pots and I only colored in parts of them. I also
added a wee bit to the table rim.  
The yellow ribbon is the perfect touch
to finishing this card. 
HP loves to watch the world outside
the window, and sniff the fresh air. 
He's still being quite playful even though
it hurts him to chew.  This is him
being silly laying on his back, which he 
does all the time. 

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



3 comments:

  1. Great job with the color challenge! That little scene of plants is too cute! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little scene you created! Perfect for our colors! Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, PJ! That ruffled ribbon is such a pretty detail. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~