Friday, April 15, 2022

#FMS531~Textures & Frames, Cactus cuties stampin up

I'm looking forward to this evening.
It's pizza time and a movie.  
Of course it will be the same DVD's that 
we usually watch, but it's a party for us. 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Textures & Frames, Cactus Cuties
I decided to use a little background stamp
behind each of the planters.  No reason 
in particular as to the color I chose, it didn't go 
with anything, but I just hadn't used that ink
in awhile, so I wanted to see if it was still juicy.  
I like the vibrant colors of the pink and gold yellow. 
HP noticed I was having a snack as I was 
stamping, and he thought we should share. 

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

I've also added a new tab to the bar at the top of my blog.  
I'll be trying to sell a few of my older stamp sets.
So keep checking back to see if there is something 
there you might like.

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet colorful card! Love the cactus plants! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous card! Love all those cacti! Love the fun cactus inside the card as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these succulents! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~