Friday, May 6, 2022

#FMS534~ What's Cookin', On the Horizon, Stampin Up

I made this card for my dad.  We love to 
talk recipes and food.  
He loves his beans, I on the other hand 
can't take a bean of any sorts, so it's quite 
funny we discuss food so much. Our taste
buds are very much different. 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:
What's Cookin'
On the Horizon 
I love the wood background.   It just makes 
it feel so rustic.  The mixing bowl reminds
me of the kind my grandma would use in
her kitchen.  Big Grandma had a wood
burning stove in her home.  As a child 
I loved to lift the plates and check
on the blazing fire. 
Big Grandma also had a party line telephone.
Oh friends, the good ole days, I use to think
that was so cool.  
Got a little side tracked there going down memory
lane.  Back to the card.
It was quick stamping and die cutting.  I 
thought the little rolling pin and spatula were
adorable on this card.   The wooden spoon 
on the inside looks so realistic that I almost 
could lick the chocolate cake mix off of it.  wink 
What's a blog post with out Roni?  also 
know as HP.   He's holding his own pretty good
We are now weaning him off of prednisone, so 
we shall see what will happen.  
He moved his bed into the middle of our
dining room/living room to watch me type 
the blog,   That is until he fell asleep. 
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ









 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a super fun and super sweet take on the sketch!.Thanks so much for joining in at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~