Sunday, May 15, 2022

#FMS535~Sweet Strawberry Stampin Up

I made a quick summer card for the 
challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Sweet Strawberry 
I love how that little strip of DSP really pops
this card together.   
It reminds me of a little picnic.  A summer 
strawberry picnic.  I can almost taste the 
strawberry shortcake. 
Of course I know the berry flowers are white,
but I wanted them to stand out a bit so I gave 
them a soft pink coloring then added a 
little embellishment to the center. 
I've read that strawberries are good for 
inflammation, so I've been trying to eat more 
of them. I need to do better with my food choices,
perhaps that would bring some healing. 
Here is a picture of sweet HP.  All tuckered out
from being outside.  He had to make sure 
his little toy is right next to him, even though
it's hard for him to play like he use to.   Breaks
my heart.  


Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

2 comments:

  1. I love how you arranged the sweet strawberry and the little leaves and flowers! And so fun with the gingham! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dsp is perfect when paired with these strawberries! A beautiful, clean card on the inside and out! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~