Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Sketch #473~Seas the Day, Stampin Up

Hello dear friends.  I think Atlantic Hearts is 
my favorite blog to play along with.  You all 
have such amazing hearts and I feel like we are true
friends.  I play along with other challenges, but
it's just not the same.  
In fact some don't even leave comments.  Not that
it is necessary but it sure is nice.   It's my 
connection to the outside world.  Any ways.
I just really appreciate you designers.  
When I made this card I couldn't figure out why it didn't 
look so nicely.  For the life of me I just couldn't put 
it together, and then like a lightbulb turning on, I realized
I didn't mat anything.  No little borders around any of it
so I quickly did some sponging around the white card 
stock to give it a little depth.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Seas the Day
I always think the fish need to be bright cheery colors.
That is what I'd imagine if I ever were to go 
under the sea.  Perhaps I've watched to much Finding Nemo 
with my kids when they were growing up.  
I love those embellishments.  They remind me of bubbles. 
Square cards are like slimline cards to me. Just fun to 
make and a little something out of the ordinary.  
I can only imagine what they will cost now.  Since
I heard the prices of stamps are going up again. 
I guess I closed my etsy shop just in time.  I couldn't 
afford to ship things anymore.  
HP wanted to play ball.  The little darling is not well
and yet he still wants to play, and look he's sharing,
he even dropped the ball on my arm and smiled. 
What a sweetheart. 

Folks, ya wanna know what happened today?
I just got done praying about my doctor appointment
for tomorrow, when not even 10 minutes later the 
phone rings and the clinic calls to cancel tomorrow
and reschedule.  Let's just say I was quite upset
my husband even took off tomorrow to go with me.
We now have it rescheduled for Monday.  
Hubby was able to take off that day instead so 
it worked out.  I just have to remind myself to be 
grateful, perhaps the LORD is saving us from something
we know nothing about.  At least that's what I'm telling 
myself to comfort my hopeless feeling anxiety filled heart right now.

HP was very playful today, it is so encouraging to see.
Each day is a blessing.  Love that ball balancing act he does. 
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ







 

5 comments:

  1. I love the deep border around your center panel with the sweet underwater scene! Just beautiful as usual, PJ. I look forward to seeing your work every week and also feel like we are crafty friends :-) Thanks for your sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card, sea creatures seem to have a calming effect on us.
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. I love the cute fish and wonderful colors you have included. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun take on our sketch. I love the underwater scene and pun-ny sentiments. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Hope your doctor's appointment goes well.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, I love all the little sea creatures! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~