Thursday, May 26, 2022

HSSSC389~On the horizon, borders to backgrounds, blended seasons, Stampin up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  On the Horizon,
Borders to backgrounds, and Blended Seasons. 
At first I left everything plain, and then realized 
the card needed something extra.  The floral 
image just seemed so bold for a basic card.
So I created backgrounds, like the wood paneling with
the gray, and then the splattered look on the sides.
I also cut the floral image apart so I could carry 
one little flower to the inside. 
I added some ribbon underneath the flowers
on the front to give it some texture, and then 
I used a brad pierced through a sequin to poke 
in the flower centers to hold them on the ribbon. 
I fussy cut out the sentiment, and then popped
it up with some dimensionals.  
I made donuts for the family this evening.
and my daughter took this cute picture and 
added the captions.  

I started two new Rx's yesterday, and my 
goodness it has not been a pleasant 
experience.  I was so hoping it would
immediately help me feel better, but 
yet again, like all other meds, I'm the 
exception to the rule.  sigh.  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ




 


3 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous, PJ - I LOVE big bold purple flowers, personally, lol. Wonderful details! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bold pop of color against the neutral textured elements works very nicely for your card. SO glad you found time to join us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the textured layers with your flowers. So pretty! Great take on our sketch. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~