Sunday, May 22, 2022

Sketch #473~Thoughful Blooms, and Hope Box, Stampin Up

I decided to make one more card for the 
challenge at: 
This time I made it a standard A2 card size
and not the square as shown in the sketch. 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Thoughtful Blooms &  Paper pumpkin
Hope box stamp set. 
This is way different then my previous card.  
But I just needed to make another card to de-stress. 
So I chose to use the standard A2 size. 
And I went all floral with this card.  So funny because
this is a stamp set I have seriously thought about 
selling.   It has a cute little punch with it.
and yet here I am using it again.  
Then once I started stamping those little 
swirly leaves, I just kept adding more and more.  
That marbled DSP is spectacular with his card.  
Apparently I do not have permission to leave 
my craft room.  Look at how his paw is up 
on the door frame and he is not moving.  
Please forgive my paper trail.  Between 
my socks and his paws we track my paper
clippings all over the house.  Also, you might
have noticed our door jam is still not finished.
All in good time dear friends.  We will get it 
accomplished some day.  At least that is what I
tell myself.  
I absolutely love how this pine tree looks.
So I got up close and took a picture of it's 
droopiness.  So green and fresh looking. 
Now a few months back someone recommended 
this book for me.  I purchased one for my 
daughter for Christmas and myself.  Folks, I just
finished it.  What a delightful read.  Especially 
after reading a book about Marie Antoinette, that
read like a text book.    So this book was a 
refreshing, enjoyable read, that kept 
me captivated.  So thank you to the person 
who recommended it to me.  It was fabulous. 
It was actually easier on my eyes too.  So that
was another bonus, since the eyes are  not 
doing so well yet.  

God willing the doctor don't cancel tomorrow
and we get some answers and help.  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ







 

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. The flowers are so pretty and I love the background paper. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. The background purple marble patterned paper is gorgeous. I really like the vines and flowers (I think you should keep this set!) and the special sentiment message. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the swirly leaves and the marbled background is stunner. Great card, PJ. Thanks for playing along with the sketch at Atlantic Hearts. (I agree with Sue - it's a keeper set :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, it is so bright and springy, just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~