Saturday, May 14, 2022

Sketch 472~Hope Box, Plentiful Plants, Swirly Frames, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Paper Pumpkin Hope Box
and Plentiful Plants, Swirly Frames
I used that fabulous linen paper to make the plant 
hanger.  It is wonderful, sort of gives it a real 
authentic macrame look.  
Now if you look closely you will notice my mistake. 
Sigh, as usual I have little hidden, "oops" 
This one happened in the corner of of the large 
rectangle.  I inked too much and then tried to 
correct it with a white gel pen.  Which only made
it worse.  So I pondered what to do.  The embellishments
didn't look so good going down to that corner.  
So I came up with the winning idea.  I used my corner 
rounder on the green card stock and saved the pieces that 
I punched out and glued it to the inside of the corners.
It worked perfectly.  
One of my friends posted this lovely scripture
dress. and I thought it was a lovely reminder 
to say yes to the dress for the Lord.  
I had to share this funny picture of HP 
He is watching Robb move our raspberry 
bushes to the little garden we made 
last year.  We aren't the best at the 
skill of gardening yet.  But we are still trying. 
That is my sweet husband working hard.  
I tried to do as much as I physically can
by pulling weeds.  I also Planted  a few 
pumpkins, and sunflowers. 
 Robb moved all the blocks
together and it looks much better then last year. 
Now he is putting up fence, since the 
little critters eat everything here.  He decided
to put the posts on the inside of the blocks so 
he can trim around it easier.  I hope that works,
those bunnies are quite smart at getting the 
garden goods.  

Update: !8 Weeks out and still not much improvement
from this nonsense we call covid.  I'm 
apparently a long hauler as "they' say. 
I have decided to make an appointment to 
see another doctor.  Please pray she can 
help me in this recovery process.  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ










 

8 comments:

  1. Marvelous design, PJ! And you cleverly solved the 'oops' - no mistakes in crafting just opportunities to be creative ♥ Thank you so much for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and that was a great idea to cover up your extra ink! HP is so cute and Robb is doing a great job on your garden! I hope this Dr. is able to help you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card. I love the rounded edges and the pretty stamped images. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenges this week and we look forward to seeing you again!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card - I really like the rounded edges for the frames. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you manipulated the edges! great card, thank you for your continued participation at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Good luck.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, I love this! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! The rounded corners are the perfect touch!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so lovely. You’ve used our sketch well and I love your colors, too. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~