Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Challenge 554~ Friendly Hello, Stampin Up

We are having such nice weather here.  
I don't want it to end.  But atlas we live in WI.
so that means it could possibly still snow yet.  
We have witnessed snow in the middle of May,
but I'm hoping it won't happen again until late fall. 
I'm ready for green, green grass and blue, blue
skies, and warm, warm weather.  
Reminds me of George Ezra's new song.  haha
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Friendly Hello
I love the sketch design, it makes for such a nice
clean card.  I had to cut off the little leaves on 
the top of the branch so that the "H" in hello could
be seen, I used the leaves on the inside by the flowers.  
So it all worked out.
My daughter had HP out for a little walk in the yard and 
took this darling picture, so I wanted to share it.  He's 
such a little cutie.  Still battling his MMM but he is
not in pain the vet says.  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ




 


6 comments:

  1. Patty, I'm so glad your recovery continues apace. Lucky HP to have you as his "mom". Love how your card is so clean, yet such a wonderful interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! Thank you for sharing, and prayers for your continued recovery!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Patty - I was just looking at this set yesterday thinking I hadn't given it enough ink, lol - such a clean and Spring-y design! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect card! I love your little blue bird and flowers. Yes, hopefully Spring is here to stay. HP looks so happy to be enjoying the nice weather as well. All here have been under the weather with the flu, even the baby! Joe and I were the only ones not affected thank goodness! Hope you are feeling better. You are always in my prayers! Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet - inside and out. That little bird is darling. Thanks for playing over at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the bold sentiment. Thank you for joining us for Sketch #554 at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card. I love the bird and the bold orange card base. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~