Sunday, May 29, 2022

Sketch 474~Game on, Sweetly Swirled, Stampin Up

You know what is so funny about this card, is the 
fact that the three panels I stamped all line up 
pretty closely and I didn't even try.  I wanted them
to be a little misplaced looking but oh no, they 
look as though I had one giant stamp and just 
cut the pieces of card stock after I stamped them. 
It's little things like this that just amaze me. 
Then there was great debate in my mind,
if I should use a pop of color with the playing cards.
Well, after stamping them in black and blue, I 
finally chose red.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Game on, and Sweetly Swirled 
My parents  and grandparents use to always play dice 
when I  was a kid.  I never learned how.  
But card games, that we all played, 
everything like, solitaire, speed, spoons,
crazy eights, go fish, canasta, gin rummy etc.  
I think speed is my absolute favorite,
and then solitaire for solo playing.  
I thought this was such a cute picture of 
my darling talking to HP 
I think they are telling secrets.  Haha  
My columbines are blooming.  They 
are so detailed looking.  Love it. 
I took this picture last night.  My sweetheart
and I were driving home and the sunset was 
glorious, and it was so beautiful with the flag. 
How absolutely fitting for Memorial weekend. 

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ









 

6 comments:

  1. It’s always nice when panels line up unexpectedly, isn’t it? This is so cute with the minimalistic colour scheme. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, your card is wonderful! I love the pop of red and the fun sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and we hope that you join us again soon.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun stamp set, so great and I love how you used it to stamp your background, fabulous! I love this, what a great card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever card! I love the dice background and the playing cards focal image. This card really made me smile. Thanks for joining us once again at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a fabulous card! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card. I love these stamps, what set did you use? good luck and thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~