Friday, May 20, 2022

#FMS536~Sweet Strawberry, Textures & Frames, Dragonfly garden, stampin up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamps sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:
Sweet Strawberry
Textures & Frames
Dragofly Garden
I really was "winging" this card.  I had no 
idea in the direction I planned on going.  I 
just wanted to stamp a card today to relax. 
I added clear wink of stella to the dragonflies
to give them a bit of sparkle. 
I then had to add those three embellishments,
because of an ink smudge.  Sigh. 
Am I the only one that gets inky fingers?  
I thought I'd share a few pictures of the 
apple blossoms. 
I'm so excited about this tree, because I 
thought perhaps we had got a dud.  It just 
wouldn't do anything for years, and then the last
couple of years we actually had apples.  
I'm hoping with my little garden of sunflowers,
it will keep encouraging the bees to do their work. 

HP was at attention in this picture below,   He has 
selective hearing and he was tuned into what was 
going on in the other room.  Such a rascal.  But 
thankful he is holding his own and still with us.  
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~