Monday, July 3, 2017

Challenge #63 - Theme~It's a Celebration


 Well my goodness, I made two cards already today, and then as promised I stopped by a few blogs for some "meet and greet" time.  Then it all came to a quick stop, when I came across the theme  at: The Male Room Challenge .  The perfect opportunity to make another 4th of July card.  
So as you can see I went right to work.  I used the stamp set called It's a Celebration from Stampin UP.  I think it turned out nice.  I added the other more blurry picture too, in hopes that you can see all the sparkle in the fireworks.  I used clear wink of stella, and it's spectacular.  Gives the card a real sparkler kind of firework feeling.  I also added the star brads to the center and a few silver ones too.  Thank you so much for stopping by.
Please remember to sign up and follow my blog, when I reach 100 followers I will be having a drawing for a lovely stamp set.  Also take a browse around my blog and see a few of my other cards.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping


2 comments:

  1. I think the sparkly fireworks are spot on, it's a wonderful card. Thank you for joining in with us at The Male Room Firework challenge. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like how your card turned out!! I love holiday sparkles!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~