Tuesday, July 25, 2017

#TGIFC117 & TMS #413~Swan Lake




 I made this card today for the challenge at: TGIF
and also for the challenge at: Tuesday Morning Sketches

I used the Swan Lake stamp set from stampin up.  and then colored and cut out the images. I used two different embossing folders on this card, along with 2 oval dies.  I did add some wink of stella clear glitter to the water, just hard to see in this picture.   I have so much fun playing with this stamp set, I think it's so sweet.
I also am sharing a picture of this big beautiful, very detailed moth sitting on my window.  Nothing like summer to bring out all these lovely insects.  
Thank you for taking time to come look at my card.  Hope you will take another moment and check out my other projects and perhaps if you are willing sign up to follow me.  That would be sweet.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! That swan is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the contrast of the black cardstock with the blue and swan is a beautiful addition. Thanks for playing along and supporting us this week at TGIF Challenges. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you used this sketch! With the little dragonflies in the flags ect. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Great stamps! I love the little dragonflies!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like all those above took the words right out of my mouth lol!! This is a beautiful card and thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~