Friday, July 19, 2019

Sketch #325~Everyday Expressions, Stampin Up, Sweet Scoops, Stampin Up

 It's a beautiful warm summer day here in WI.   I'm one of those rare people I suppose that really love the heat, and humidity.  Especially now with nerve damage in my legs, the heat is comforting.   Nevertheless, I was dreaming of ice cream, so the challenge at: 
 
Was PERFECT.  I saw Three scoops of icecream without a doubt. Leave it to me to think of treats when flowers are pictured in the sketch.  So I quickly made this little card to enter it.  
The stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up:  Sweet Scoops
Stampin Up:  Everyday Expressions
Both are older sets but I love them.  

I'm also including a picture of my finger.  Two weeks ago this on Sunday, the barberry bush in our yard got me good.   In fact I even went to the walk in clinic because it was infected, well now folks, it's still swollen with a lump and turning purple.  My goodness, all this from a thorn, and we can't even be sure it's still in there.   I must say they are wickedly long, and my husband spent all afternoon removing the bushes from our yard so the dog and I stay clear of them.  What a sweetheart.   

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ




4 comments:

  1. I enjoy the heat...not the humidity as much :-)
    But I ALWAYS love ice cream, and stamping it up can be a good way to occupy my hands from eating some. lol Love your scoops and it's a perfect take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! so perfect for summer and you always make the inside special too! Thanks for joining AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This most certainly is the ice cream time of the year. Your ice cream cone sure looks yummy. Love your interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great use of an old set! love that enjoy! thanks for sharing this week at AHSC

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~