Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Week 347: CITRUS~Make Lemonade, Lawn Fawn, Tart and Tangy, Stampin Up

  I will be submitting the top card to the challenge at:



 
It has the most white space.   I always seem to make two cards lately, perhaps I can't make my mind up, or I'm hoping for a better #2 card.    Anyways, I really like how the glossy accents makes the liquid lemonade appear so real.  I also added a dab of clear wink of stella to the lemons to give them some shine too. 
The stamp set featured in this card is:  Lawn Fawn:  Make Lemonade.

The lemons on the second card I made are from Stampin Up:  Tart and Tangy.  

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



Which Citrus lemonade card do you like best?

2 comments:

  1. These are both wonderful cards for our cue word of Citrus. I think I prefer the first, as it is more CAS. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... not sure I can pick a favourite of these two - they're both really fun and I love the Glossy Accents! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~