Wednesday, July 10, 2019

CAS Game #144~So Santa, Stampin Up

 I made this fun card for the challenge at:


I love to make Christmas cards, so this was a perfect chance to play along. 
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  So Santa
After stamping and coloring the image I added a bit of liquid pearl paint to Santa's trim.  I think it turned out super cute.

I also want to thank Lucie, from Luciegcards for letting me know what those fabulous stickers were that I've been searching for.   They were indeed the  Stampendous Class A Peel Dot Sparkler Sticker, and unavailable, I did find some different color ones on Amazon, but Thank you so much for letting me know.   I truly appreciate that.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. Fun and beautifully CAS! Loving that jolly Santa and the sense of movement all the empty white space gives to your card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! I'm so glad that you were able to find something on Amazon!

    I love your take on the challenge theme - beautifully coloured image and such a fun sentiment! A belated thank you for playing along with AAA Cards Christmas in July challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~