Wednesday, July 10, 2019

CTS #329~That's the Ticket, Ready to Pop, Stampin Up



 Today I decided to bring out a stamp set that I very rarely use.    It's from Stampin Up, called That's the Ticket.  I thought it would work lovely for the sketch challenge at:
I combined it with the stampin up, Ready to Pop set, so I could have a few pieces of popcorn around the tickets, symbolizing movie house time.    Looking at it now I wish I had made the tickets in a soft suede or crumb cake ink color, but nevertheless, I didn't want to rip the card apart for that, because it's bright, cheery, clean and simple. 


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~