Friday, July 5, 2019

Sketch #323~ Fabulous Flamingo, Part of my Story, Hello Friend, Stampin Up

 I will submit this card to the challenge at:

 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Fabulous Flamingo
Stampin Up: Part of my Story
Stampin Up:  Hello Friend

I'm also including a picture of my firecracker gifts I made for the kids.   I saw it on stamp cafe, and I just wanted to give it a try, even though our kids are all young adults.  My husband only got two tubes so we will have to get two more tomorrow.  I just wanted to see if it would work out ok.    I used mentos candy and then just decorated with a  piece of twine for the fuse, and lovely red, white, blue paper and washi tape.   
        


                 




Here is the picture of these lovely little stickers.  I won them awhile ago, and they are my absolute FAVORITE little embellishments, they lay flat and adhere nicely, it's almost like they are two -toned, with a gold rim and then a little sparkle silver inside.  I am hoping that by posting it on my blog frequently someone will be able to tell me what they are, and where to purchase them.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

4 comments:

  1. Love your Hello card! The flamingo is colored beautifully! I also love your firecracker....great idea! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the leafy background and precise matting. Great coloring, too, PJ.
    Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cute! I love the leaf background with the adorable flamingo! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts!

    Jess - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! The flamingo is so perfect for summer! Thank you for joining AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~