Saturday, July 27, 2019

Sketch #326~You Always Deliver, Stampin Up




 I made this card for the challenge at: 
  

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  You Always Deliver

I was going to color in the little mail dude with brown to make him a UPS driver, however I thought there was a bit to much brown going on, so I chose to do the traditional Postal Service color.   This was a fun card to make. 
Image may contain: one or more people, train, sky and outdoor
Image may contain: outdoor
Image may contain: train, sky and outdoor



I will share a few pictures and a link of the "Big Boy"  train.   My kids and I went to see it.  Quite a thrill I must say.   This old steam engine brought tears to my eyes,  I tend to get emotional over things, but as I stood there waiting with my sticks to support me and my kids it was wonderful.   My kids have grown up next to railroad tracks their whole life, and the past 18 years we have lived next to a train yard, so never a quiet moment, but this old steam engine was a delight.    As you can see everyone had their smartphones up in the air to snap a picture, I held my 35mm camera, and my son commented on the fact that all this fancy technology wasn't even around when this amazing train was built, yet the train still runs, and things of today just don't seem to last long.  



Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! This card delivers [hmm,yah :-)] such a happy message. Love your use of the sketch. Thanks, PJ, for joining Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~