Friday, July 5, 2019

TMS #510~ Perennial Birthday, Everything Amazing, Stampin Up


I will submit this card to the challenge at:
I flipped the sketch on the side, and went with straight edges instead of scallops, being I don't have and scallop dies for such a card. 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Perennial Birthday
Stampin Up:  Everything Amazing.

I'm still searching for a clue into those lovely little stickers I used here on this card today.  So I will post them again below.

Here is the picture of these lovely little stickers.  I won them awhile ago, and they are my absolute FAVORITE little embellishments, they lay flat and adhere nicely, it's almost like they are two -toned, with a gold rim and then a little sparkle silver inside.  I am hoping that by posting it on my blog frequently someone will be able to tell me what they are, and where to purchase them.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

4 comments:

  1. Your card totally caught my eye - it's soooo cheerful and pretty, I love the sentiment too. I don't know where those stickers are from but I hope you tell us all when you find out!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love this. That paper is so happy!! And THAT is a fantastic sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I really love the sentiment stamp!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so bright and happy! Love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~