Sunday, June 30, 2019

FMS394~ Daisy Lane, Stampin Up

Ohhh.. the font of this sentiment just seems to make me "SMILE"  it's just so happy looking.  So I wanted to make a cute card that reflected just that.  
I will submit it to the challenge at:
This sketch has so many possibilities.  I love it.  However, I went with clean and simple.  I also flipped the sketch to make it work well with my flower.  I think it's fantastic how  the polka dot tulle ribbon really accents the petals on the daisy. 


The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin up:  Daisy Lane


I'm also including a picture of these lovely little stickers.  I won them awhile ago, and they are my absolute FAVORITE little embellishments, they lay flat and adhere nicely, it's almost like they are two -toned, with a gold rim and then a little sparkle silver inside.  I am hoping that by posting it on my blog frequently someone will be able to tell me what they are, and where to purchase them.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I just love that yellow and your gorgeous flower. Sorry for all the linking trouble this week. Yours is now showing in the gallery and they promise they are working to fix it for us. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty daisy! And I love the polka dot tulle ribbon. They go together perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~