Saturday, June 22, 2019

FMS393~ Stuck on You, Lawn Fawn, My Sunshine, Mama Elephant

 I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Lawn Fawn: Stuck on You
Mama Elephant:  My Sunshine

Of course I had to add googly eyes to the cactus, He just seemed to have personality, especially since the flower reminded me of a top hat.  
I also took another picture with lots more light to show how lovely the center of the sun sparkles with that jewel.  

I'm also including a picture of these lovely little stickers.  I won them awhile ago, and they are my absolute FAVORITE little embellishments, they lay flat and adhere nicely, it's almost like they are two -toned, with a gold rim and then a little sparkle silver inside.  I am hoping that by posting it on my blog frequently someone will be able to tell me what they are, and where to purchase them.   

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~