Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Sketch #319~Enjoy Life, Stampin Up, Sweet 'n Sassy, Worship the LORD bookmark

  What a delightful tag card challenge at:  

Of course I turned the tag into a bookmark, however I wanted to make sure the receiver of the card could use the bookmark.  So I created a nice little pocket using clear acetate paper to tuck it in.  I also stamped another little bookmark underneath it, however that one I glued down so it couldn't be removed and would stay with the card.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Enjoy Life
Sweet 'n Sassy: Worship The Lord

I tried to make a little video for you to see my card.  However, be prepared, my videos are quite horrible, as I don't have a clue what I'm doing.  Some have music others don't, and all are a bit shaky.  I use my camera that I take pictures with, and I'm not to steady.   Any ways if you would like to take a look the video clip I've included it below.   

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


  





4 comments:

  1. Very nice PJ! & I love the sentiment inside! Thanks for joining AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful clever way to create the clear pocket for the tag! I am so glad you saw the tag as a bookmark opportunity. Love this. Thank you so much for sharing with us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet - and until I saw the video, I didn't even realize there was a pocket on the front of the card as it is invisible in the photograph! What a great way to interpret this sketch - and such a meaningful message as well - absolutely love it! ❤️ Thanks for sharing such a creative card with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous!!!! Love the idea of a removable bookmark, so clever! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and sharing your how-to video!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~