Tuesday, June 11, 2019

HSSIC316~ Plant Hope, Stampin Up

 Well, I'll keep my card description quite brief, being I made two cards today for this challenge, and will enter the next one as soon as I finish here.  
You see I thought I'd try something a bit out of the box, and go for the palm tree, which I think are fantastic.  It makes me smile, because you see my son had a lovely opportunity early this spring to go to Florida, for a bike trip.  I'm happy to say he does a great job at staying in contact with me for which I'm grateful.  So about 3:30am, when they got down there,  I get a text saying, "Mom, I just saw my first palm tree"  aww.. that made me smile.  😊 

I will submit this card to the challenge at:

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Plant Hope

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I have always loved Plant Hope and so glad you inked it up for us! Thank you for playing with us at the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love palm trees and this card captures Florida. So glad you were inspired by our challenge to create this beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the simplicity of it. Thanks for joining us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~