Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Sketch #321~Love You To Pieces. Stampin Up

 I made this little note card for my darling husband.  He works two jobs to take care of us, and does so many things around the house to help me out, from chores I can't do anymore, to just encouraging me daily.  I'm blessed to have such a supportive person in my life.   

I will submit this card to the challenge at:

  
You might have noticed I strayed a bit from the sketch, as far as not keeping it an A2 size card.   I just wanted a little note for hubby, so the card is a 4x4 size, in fact I even had to make the envelope to fit it.   Apparently my envelope punch board didn't give me the right scoring measurements the first time, but I figured it out.   Phew.  😉  I then decorated the envelope too. 



The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Love You to Pieces.

I really love the background puzzle.  I used the die that comes with it.   In fact I used a tape runner on the back of the pieces while they were still in the die, and then placed them on the black card stock and popped them down, and they stuck perfectly in place.


I used two different ribbons on this card.  I really like how it sparkles.   I had to tell myself "no"  to adding more little embellishments to the card.   I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.  Sometimes it's nice to make a different size card then what I usually make.  






Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ





3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card PJ! I love square cards! Thank you for joining AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the puzzle piece theme!! Your message is marvelous and the colors and ribbon perfect for a masculine love note♥ The card nails the sketch regardless of it's 4x4 shape. Thank you for joining us this week at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! those puzzle pieces! you did a great job with the sketch. thanks for sharing this wonderful creation with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. sorry I am late commenting.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~