Sunday, June 2, 2019

Challenge #323 - Sketch~Springtime Stroll, Layering Love, Stampin Up

 I have been looking forward to playing along with this sketch at: 

However, I've been wrapped up in a book.   Have you ever just lost track of time while reading?  Then as I was nearing the finish I didn't want it to end.  So many little twists and turns.  Gosh it was a lovely read, and a wonderful way to just  forget the pain and reality of life.  Sometimes that's almost better then stamping.  Especially when the book is so grand.  

Well, all good things have to come to an end, so back to the craft room for stamping. 
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin up:  Springtime Stroll
Stampin up:  Layering Love
I really like how the card turned out.  Simple and sweet.
I added a few little golden embellishments around the bird and butterfly.  

I'm also sharing a picture of Pa Duck again.   This time he was going solo,  perhaps he is watching out for  Ma Duck, because I think she is somewhere in our yard with the little ones. (at least I'm hoping).  So we have to be very careful and keep an eye on HP now when he goes to play outside.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



1 comment:

  1. What a great take on this week's sketch, thanks you for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~