Thursday, May 30, 2019

CTS #324~Dad & Me Lawn Fawn, Happy Father's day. Beary Special

 I made this card for my dad.  It was extremely helpful to have this fun sketch to play with.

I hope you can see the elements that represent the sketch.  I will do my best to share my thoughts when I came across this sketch.  Of course at first I thought of the obvious, like perhaps a book shelf, with books stacked every which way.  Then I remembered I wanted to make a card for dad.   That way I will have it on hand and ready.  SO my friend, the pond represents the bottom horizontal line, the two diagonal lines are the mountains on the left hand side, and lastly the two right hand rectangles are the papa bear and baby bear, the fish and cattails are just fillers.  I also added some glossy accents to the pond.  Then sentiment fit just perfect under the cute little snapshot I created with my Lawn Fawn, Dad and Me stamp set.  


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~