Thursday, May 2, 2019

TMS #501~Bokeh Dots, Vibrant Vases, Stampin Up




The third card I made today is for the challenge at: 

The Stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up: Bokeh Dots
Stampin Up: Vibrant Vases

I Love that bright green, it just speaks of spring to me.  Also I really enjoy how the bokeh image behind the vase ties in so nicely with the polka dot background. 

I have no idea how come the bottom pictured turned out so awful, but I still included it to show the inside of the card.  It really is nice, and matches the front lovely.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

4 comments:

  1. What a great card!! Polka dots are always a fave, and I love that bokeh dots BG!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shade of green is wonderful and I love the vase of flowers by the sentiment. So glad you joined us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like green on green here with black - very classic look!

    Thanks so much for joining is at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    Hugs - LJ TMS Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this! The color is fabulous and vase is so pretty with the bokeh dots behind it. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~