Sunday, May 19, 2019

Week 343: COLOR~ Half Full, Stampin Up

 I made this colorful (rainbow) card for the challenge at: 

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up: Half Full

I am not a wine drinker, but when I came across this stamp set I thought it was cute, and I believe a few of my friends will really appreciate the cards I can make using this set😉 At least I hope they will.


I decided to color in the glasses according the the color of the rainbow.   Then I added some wink of stella and topped it with glossy accents to make it look real.  
The sentiment is quite light on the picture but it reads as follows,
"May your Glass Always be Half Full."

I'm also including a picture of the taco dip I made for movie night with my daughter last evening.  We watched a classic, Bette Davis movie titled, Now Voyager.   It was an absolutely lovely time.
I'm so grateful that my kiddos want to spend time with me.💖

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I bet that would be fun to drink, lol! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy, fun card...love the rainbow drinks! Your taco dip looks yummy and what a great evening with your daughter!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~