Sunday, May 12, 2019

CTS #321~Everything is Rosy, Stampin Up


 Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely ladies reading my blog. 

The card I made today was a bit of a challenge because the thinlits did not work properly for the bottom edge piece, hence the reason I added a bit of ribbon to cover up my mistake.  I think I will be calling stampin up tomorrow to ask about it, and see if I need to do things differently to make it cut correctly.     If you have any helpful tips, I would appreciate it.    I added two other pictures, the inside of course, which I went a little overboard with and then another picture of the front of the card but with some extra light so you could see how lovely the sparkle is on the paper.  It's delightful.  

I will submit this card to the challenge at:

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Everything is Rosy

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~