Thursday, May 2, 2019

RRCB109~Stampendous, Bouquet for You


 The forth and final card I made for today goes to the challenge at:
RRCB 109

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
2014 Stampendous, Bouquet for you.

The sentiment is older too, however I don't know the year or the name of it.  It's a clear set with many tiny sentiments, they don't stamp the best image, but I keep it, because they have a few that come in handy.  

Of the four cards I made today, my daughter chose this one to give to her friend.  I'm so happy that she likes my cards enough to share them with others.  That is so sweet.

I'm also including a picture of the real beautiful bouquet of flowers my husband got me for our 27th wedding anniversary today.  I must find a way to re-purpose that lovely vase/jar they came in.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful pair of vases and flowers, both the ones your hubby gave you and the ones on your card, which you colored so perfectly.
    I love the texture of the embossed panel and all the other little details you added.
    Thank you for playing with us at RETRO RUBBER, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, let me say happy anniversary, and that you have an awesome hubby to give you such a lovely arrangement AND that beautiful vase! Second, your stamped arrangement is just as lovely...I can see why your daughter is happy to give them to her friends! So happy you shared it with us at Retro Rubber this week as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~