Wednesday, May 29, 2019

PP443~Garden in Bloom, Stampin Up

 I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is from stampin up:  Garden In Bloom.  My all time favorite bumblebee is in this set.    Isn't he adorable?    I like the wide border around this card, it seems to direct all the attention to the center.  



I'm also including a picture of Ma & Pa duck again.  This time they were right out my craft room windows.  What a delight they are making our yard their own.  I hope we will be blessed with a few ducklings.  I shall keep the camera ready.😉


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ




3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card...pretty florals and papers! And we have a Mr & Mrs right next door....we always hope for ducklings but never see any! Maybe this year we'll be lucky! Thanks so much for playing with my sketch at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the blooms and papers you chose. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mix of stamps and papers, PJ. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~