Thursday, May 16, 2019

Sketch #316~Let It Ride, Stampin Up Horses


 I finally made a card today.  It was one of those days where I couldn't focus.   I didn't even get my Bible study done today 😞    However, I did get to visit with both my kids by texting, and then I went to my daughter's home.   Such a fun time.  They make me smile.  I even brought HP along for the ride.   Perhaps the  inspiration behind my card today.   haha.. I let him ride along.   He's a big boy about 60 pounds but we are fortunate enough to have bars in our Equinox so he stays in the back while I drive.  That came in so handy when we drove to VA a few years ago to visit our daughter.    Oh gosh, I got off track ...  Well let me just wrap it up by saying I will submit this card to the challenge at:


The stamp set featured in this card today is:
Stampin up:  Let it Ride.
I also used an embossing folder to create a wood like background.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
PJ

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, PJ! The wood-like panels and burlap ribbon are perfect for this beautiful horse!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great country-like card. Perfect with the horse and the wood grain background. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~