Tuesday, May 7, 2019

PP440~ In This Together, Stampin Up


 Well folks I just fell in love with this friendship challenge.  So I had to make another card to submit to:

For this card I decided to use my stamping up set from 2014 appropriately named, "In This Together"   I thought it would be swell for this challenge.   I kept the card simple with a hint of patterned paper that I then carried onto the umbrella as well.   The dog just puts this card over the top.   A little fluff ball of cuteness. 

I love seeing all the cards representing friendship.   It's so interesting to see how everyone interprets the theme into their own card art. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

2 comments:

  1. Your friends and their pooch is just too cute! Thank you, PJ, for sharing with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card, PJ! I totally agree...the poodle puts it over the top on the cuteness scale. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~