Tuesday, May 21, 2019

CTS #322~Huge Thanks, Hero Arts, Safari, Enjoy Life, Waterfront Stampin Up




 This card was quite a challenge for me.   I was most excited to play with my new Safari stamp set.  However after many pieces of scrap paper, and complete disappointment.  I thought it best to shove away from the desk and go do a Bible study.   So I took a little break, and had some lunch then came back to it.  I was determined to make this set work.  Well I stared at my little shelf for other sets I could incorporate here to help me out.  I found two more to use.   It made a huge difference in the direction the card was going.   I also got a little bit better with the brayer and glossy paper.  Thank goodness because my glossy paper supply is quite low.   It's actually photo paper.     I embossed the background to give it some depth and added a few brads on the top strip.  I think it ties in nicely.  I had to stamp the sentiment on the bottom due to a few little fingerprints hence the reason the embellishments are there too 😉
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Hero Arts:  Huge Thanks Safari
Stampin Up: Enjoy Life
Stampin Up: Waterfront

I am going to submit this card to the challenge at:
CAS(E) this Sketch


Things are turning green here and spring has sprung in WI (almost)  we did have snow a bit north of us.    The tree beside our driveway is lovely right now.  It is quite windy and cold here, so I stayed inside to get a picture.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~