Monday, May 13, 2019

#TGIFC211 Sketch Challenge~Life is Grand, Dragonfly Dreams, Stampin Up


 This card I made for the one layer challenge at:

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Life Is Grand
Stampin Up:  Dragonfly Dreams

I had quite the time deciding on the background colors for this particular card.  I finally chose flirty flamingo and gray granite.   For the dragonfly I used wild wasabi, and gorgeous grape.    I also used the grape ink for the sentiment too. 
I then brushed on some clear wink of stella to the wings for some sparkle, but it didn't give it quite enough shimmer, so I aded some rosegold ink, and I still was not that impressed, so finally I brought out my old faithful, glossy accents, and that did the job.  I added 3 delicate little flowers randomly to finish the card off.    I stamped the inside with the same dragonfly, I just kept him simple. 


I'm also sharing a picture of the lovely bouquet of flowers I received from my kiddos on Mother's day. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~