Saturday, May 4, 2019

Week 341: TURQUOISE~Best Birds, Ribbon of Courage, Stampin Up



 I had a lovely adventure with my husband today.   I joined him on a trip to a little town where his barber is located.   It was fascinating to take pictures of old buildings and much to my delight also this darling old Chevy pickup.   Gosh the rumble it made as it drove past made my heart beat a bit faster.  I suppose ya just can't take that out of gal when she's been raised loving old cars and trucks.   I also thought the color of the truck just about matched the color challenge at: CASology 
 
Where I will be submitting this card.
The stamp sets featured in this card are: 
Stampin Up:  Best Birds
Stamping Up:  Ribbon of Courage

I chose to do this ribbon to honor women who have PCOS.  I myself struggle with this syndrome, and it's not been an easy journey.  

The card came together quickly and I thought the background paper matched the ribbon I stamped a bit better, but the picture apparently proved me wrong.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely design! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week, PJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ...love your courage ribbon...such a perfect card. Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful encouraging CAS card. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~