Saturday, May 25, 2019

Sketch #317~ Perennial Birthday, Stampin Up

 I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up: Perennial Birthday

It's new to me, and I seem to be struggling with this lovely little set of 14, so many options and yet I just can't seem to get very creative with it.    But I'm not going to give up.  I even resorted to pinterest to try and find some help.  WOWZA there are some spectacular cards using this set.     It's hard to see in my pictures but behind the sentiment there is indeed some lovely pink dots to match the sketch.   In the end I wasn't that happy with it until I added some little sparkle stickers, a little bling really spruces things up. 


I'm also sharing a couple pictures of a new bird to my feeder.  Apparently it's a Rose-breasted Grosbeak.  And it's lovely.  Especially the song it sings.  You can take a listen ♪Here ♪.


Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ



4 comments:

  1. I struggle with sets that have lots of options, as well. Versatility is why I buy them...and then I feel overwhelmed by deciding how to put them together. You are not alone! :-) Your card is lovely (we are our harshest critics). Thank you for your loyalty sharing at AHSC and playing along this week. The bird and song are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that your card is lovely. I find that sketches give me inspiration - a place to start. I agree that bling and sparkle makes almost everything better. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! You have added just the right amount of sparkle to it, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pretty spring card! You so perfectly followed the sketch with just the perfect amount of sparkle dots. I love it! Thank you for joining the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~